Download your copy of the 2015 Welsh Retail Report: Retailing in Wales' Largest Towns & Cities.
This report reveals the latest figures of Wales' Towns and Cities including the number of retail premises, the vacancy rates, persistent vacancy levels and the retail structure.
The main takeaways:
- Wales is slightly more multiple (chain retailer) oriented than GB as a whole (38% v 35% of shops).
- Welsh towns have seen the biggest increase in the number of independent retailers in the last three years from 52% to 57%.
- Wales' overall vacancy rate is 14.2% in 2015 against 13.0 % for GB.
This report also addresses the following questions:
- What is the retail scale of Welsh towns and cities?
- What is the vacancy rate and how is it changing?
- What is the retail structure of Wales' towns and cities?
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on this page. You will receive an email with your report shortly.