Download your copy of the H2 2015 Retail Health Report Summary: Restructure and Recovery.
This report provides the latest analysis of Britain's shopping locations in 2015
The main takeaways:
- 2015 was an encouraging year for the overall 'health' of our town centres, retail parks and shopping centres.
- The national vacancy rate dropped by -0.2%, to 11.5% H2 2015, when compared to H1 2015.
- Nationally, there was an increase in the number of persistently vacant units (vacant for three or more years) from 3.5% to 4.5% of the total units in GB in 2015.
This report summary also includes:
- Overview of the UK Economy and the retail market.
- GB Vacancy rates and how they breakdown across different location types.
- How the Health Index scores of over 3000 locations have changed since H1 2015.
- Commentary by Matthew Hopkinson.
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on this page. You will receive an email with your report shortly.