Download your copy of LDC's Supermarkets, Discounters and Convenience stores report.
This annual report looks at the grocery sector across the Big 4 supermarkets, discounters (Aldi, Lidl, Home Bargains etc) and convenience stores over five years (2012 - 2017), with a focus on changes over 12 months from January 2017 - January 2018.
Three key takeaways:
- The growth of discount stores has been slowing since a peak of +297 in 2014.
- The Big 4 Supermarkets are back to growth after Morrisons closures in 2016 sent the overall figure into decline.
- The number of convenience stores has increased by 17% in the five years from 2012.
This report also features:
- A review of independent occupiers in the convenience sector.
- A look at the premium grocery brands including Waitrose, M&S and Whole Foods Market.
- A look at key trends within the grocery sector including recycling of vacant units, supermarket concessions and Amazon.
- Case studies on Yorkshire and the Humber and the Tesco/Booker deal.
- Commentary and predictions from sector experts.
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on this page. You will receive an email with your report shortly.
If you have not received your report within 15 minutes of completing the form, please check your junk box and then email email@example.com.